Mercenaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds and Tales Of Pirates chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paladin Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

Paladin Class Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Class   Paladin Class I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:55 pm

Now im not 100% sure (mainly because i have tryed 3 time and each time Internet Explorer crashed) But from what i understand you do NOT have to get rank 10 Healer and Warrior to gain Paladin Class. from what i have gathered at the AE Forums you can do Artix quests to gain the armor. (Paladin armor is Upgraded account only).

But i have yet to confirm this because when i handed in the 20 Graveyard tokens i did not get to advance to the next quest. If anyone wants to confirm this please do so ^^

EDIT: This is confirmed. Do Artix Quests in order and the last quest gives you the Paladin armor. (Please note: you do NOT have to get graveyard tokens from Zorbak, once on the third quest when you kill any undead you will get them... i killed undead on the bridge map.)
Back to top Go down
https://damage.forumotion.net

Paladin Class
Page 1 of 1