Mercenaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds and Tales Of Pirates chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assasin Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

Assasin Class Empty
PostSubject: Assasin Class   Assasin Class I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Were do you get the Assasin armor?

EDIT:
Answer: The trainer 1 map down from NoobShire.
Back to top Go down
https://damage.forumotion.net
Lucas :D
Mod
Mod

Assasin Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasin Class   Assasin Class I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Can't chat!!!
WTF?!
my nick is BattousaiHimura ;D
I'll be on tomorrow at 01:00 your time
for you to teach me some stuff, I'm so lost in that ;/
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

Assasin Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasin Class   Assasin Class I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:09 am

i heard that they did that but didnt know if it was true... From what i hear non members are really limited. No chat and all the secondary armors are off limits too. Along with a few other things. I did not know they actualy took out the chat though. Lol to activate the chat you must either pay to upgrade the game or pay for one of there other games.

But i have reason to believe that they will give chat to the free players soon, but they will still be limited in there armors. (really so far the second armor sets have the EXACT same skills as the armors before them) The only armor with its own skills shared by no other armors is Paladin. So i guess if you liked it enough you could play and level up the armor and when (if) they give free players chat you are all ready to go.

Plus if anyone else joins the forum we can all get MSN messager (or what ever work for you) and chat with that. Then we can all still chat.
Back to top Go down
Mod
Mod

Assasin Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasin Class   Assasin Class I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 pm

yeh ok, ;/
I hope we can chat in the game, anything just get my msn: hymynameislucas@hotmail.com

I'm not so on these days, but if you confirm I'll be active there and in the game.

we could try skype too or whatever x.x
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

Assasin Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasin Class   Assasin Class I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Yeah according to the forums free players are not able to chat. And really i wouldnt pay for it just yet. there isnt enough stuff to do for it to be worth your money. (And they over priced this game -.-) One thing you could do though is use that account i PMed you... that one should be able to talk... ill go test it right now!

EDIT: Yeah my spair account can chat in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assasin Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasin Class   Assasin Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasin Class
Page 1 of 1