Mercenaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds and Tales Of Pirates chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOK WHOS BACK!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey all... check it out. RainFC is back in business! So far with my test runs it is doing great in FC1-3 I can tank everything pretty well although FC3 mobs slowly kill me. I have 140 atsp Zerked and do about 2.3-2.7k dmg on shrubs.

I started my own FC Guild, im keeping it small to maximize income. I also have a forum made for the guild. illusion.forumotion.com is the link. It looks cool so far, but there is only me and FactJr in the guild atm.

Oh and lastly Lucas i havnt seen you since last time we talked... you still plan on comming? If not thats ok... the private servers are fun im sure! Anyway there you go.. take care all!
Back to top Go down
https://damage.forumotion.net
Lucas :D
Mod
Mod

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 pm

hey sexy!
I don't know if I'm coming back, I'm doing a slasher champ in pvt server, Alu is helping me with the build and stuff,
but we all can have some fun by speaking in Ventrilo Very Happy

alu's server is:
IP: top.toomuchwin.com
port: 3821
password: killerbee

hope to see you all there,
and Nate it be nice if you come with us,
just because is a pvt server doesn't mean you not a pro,
c'mon man if you join us,
the serv will be PERFECT
you,me,oscar,Alu, we can pwn all there because we are all pros!
:­D

I beg you to come in forever (:

please dude,
I miss you guys a lot, but this pvt server, is so cool,
when i log into TOP that game get so bored.
God Duh, PVT servers rules!
hope to seer you guys here (:
you can call Fact too n_n
:d
see you all (:
and enter in Vent!!
I'm 100% on there.
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:15 am

lol glad you are enjoying it! As for me... ill stick to the real thing. i have invested to much into it. Plus i think Hardin almost cryed tears of joy when i came back lol. Actualy it was quite funny... i logged on and typed on world "LOOK WHOS BACK!!" and i got close to 10-15 pms from different people going "OMG good to see you again!!" so i am def loved in the server.

AND!! I guess FactJr was telling storys about all of us when we did FC... because i had a BUNCH of people pm me saying its nice to see the legend. Plus i think with my equipts i have almost perfected the champ build. Like i said how many lv45 champs that you know have 5.3k HP and a 2.5k IS? (3.9k IS Buffed)

Enjoy the server, im glad to hear your happy! As for me... i have FC to rule. Cheers guys!

Take Care!

-Nathan

P.S. if any of you guys do wanna come back i have some SEXY Ami Voy equipts! +4 con helm (lv45!!!) and +3 con Boots!
Oh and i have a spair +4 str boots for champ in my bank.
Back to top Go down
Mod
Mod

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:02 pm

LOO WTF MOG!
5.3K HP AND 2.5K IS?
OMG YOU'RE A PRO!
anyways, log in Alu's Vent server, we can talk a lot Very Happy

hte info is in my last reply c'mon
let's have some fun talking!
Back to top Go down
smallgummy
Seeker of Truth
Seeker of Truth

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:14 pm

wow man thats awesome ^^ hmm i might come back i mean the pvt server is good and all but the real thing gives it more of a purpose to join. you know being the best coming up with tactics and all the other junk. so yea i'll think about it. oh yea its crimson sea right?
Back to top Go down
Mod
Mod

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:40 am

nope is Holy lol!
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Guess what!!!! I GOT AHOLD OF RAMZZZZZZ!!!!!

He said he might join in too! RAWR! Fact is here and tons of others. Rumor has it alot of the DS chars will be making FC chars! Im so excited!!! lmfao!

Yeah and my champ has almost 600 max dmg using Poss! Lv4 Furious and im working on Lv4 Shining (i have all the refs) WOOT! Yeah RainFC is a monster!!! And im not going to change chars so i will be making him a force to be feared!

Ramz, Lucas, Gummy?, Hardin, FactJr, Fact's bro, Me. thats the list so far!! Lucas you made a kick a$$ Voy that one time... i have SUPER SEXY Voy gear! +6 con cap i found a little while ago!!! +3 con boots, and another +2 con cap. So hellz yeah that is the start of a beautiful voy... plus 2m each unsealed Voy gear last i heard. So for a FC Voy fawkin 10-12m will set you up nicely (with reg gems, and fairy).

So think you can handle my pro-ness?
[img]LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Screen11[/img]
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:04 pm

P.S. lv3 wind/lv3 Colo/Lv2 rage/lv4 furious/lv3 shining/lv2 lust/and all equipts 102% armor is 104% and sword 106%
Back to top Go down
smallgummy
Seeker of Truth
Seeker of Truth

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:04 pm

hey guys whats the guild you guys in? i still got a level 45 hybrid ami voy that needs ALOT OF WORK. but i guess with all the mazes i could get better. well see ya later.
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:43 am

I made a guild called Illusion on Holy Sea. All old friends are welcome to join ^^

P.S. 110% Sword now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOOK WHOS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!!!   LOOK WHOS BACK!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHOS BACK!!!
Page 1 of 1