Mercenaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds and Tales Of Pirates chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimson Sea FTW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BocaYouth
BocaYouth

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Sea FTW   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:51 am

Yo u guyz i got no1 to play with on Crimson Sea.

Ima hit 70 this week on my pro SS ^^

(I won't plvl u if u join my server)

But it wuld be cool for all of us to get bak together so if ur a pro Post me back ^^
Back to top Go down
BocaYouth
BocaYouth

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Sea FTW   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:01 am

Crimson Sea FTW Mega_n10

Crimson Sea FTW Aaa14

Crimson Sea FTW Gun10

Crimson Sea FTW Paw10
Back to top Go down
BocaYouth
BocaYouth

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Proness   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:03 am

Crimson Sea FTW Mega_n12

Got the proness down all in one pic ^^ GG
Back to top Go down
Lucas :D
Mod
Mod

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Sea FTW   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:48 pm

really awesome dude (:

Maddie is playing there I think,
she have a SS too,
;D

Nate i'llpost a pvt PKO server that you CAN join, we ALL can join,

we can mess with some friends in DS huh, what ya think? (:

but you need to DL TOP client, Hamachi,
welltheinfo is on the website.
that for all,
Oscar, Luth, Ramz, Nate, we can mess a lot, as the fairy coins worth 50k each in NPC selling LMFAO,
kk
see y aall
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Sea FTW   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 am

yeah, very nice. Im playing Crimson too, i play off and on. Mostly i have found my self hanging out at the TOP forums talkin about FC. I was making a high leveled SS but now realise there are far to many SS's in this server. So im just going to go back to FC. DS Isnt like it used to be, i miss Ramz crazy tactics (and had we followed them correctly im sure would have worked) and i miss hanging out with the guys. And yeah i have to agree with you Boca private server isnt ment for 100%play, really its only there for testing things.

So if you want me i will be in FC in a week or two (from today). I figure ill go crus and call myself the ghost of FC or something. Farm me some ref and inca's. And depending on if there is a good guild or not (for FC) i might join that. But as for private servers, ill pass... im sure there nice but i would rather proove my worth in the real game.

Take care
-Nathan

P.S. yes S H I T=Rubber ducky... i did that with a few other words too ^^ have fun figuring them out!
Back to top Go down
https://damage.forumotion.net
Mod
Mod

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Sea FTW   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 pm

WTF, @_@'
Nate, ifyou not going tojoin us in PVT I shal takealook with you in FC, like old times huh,
FC ghosts FTW!
now that I know FC like my home,
no more losing inside o.o
I still have some FC char in my account I shall take a look,
PM me your nick in the server, anything I'm the usual Benket or something like that,
I'll spam world looking for you x.x
:­D

gonna start my stuff now (:
see ya there,
Back to top Go down
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Sea FTW   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:25 pm

awsome, lol man you dont have to leave your server bro. But my char is called Mercy. So far im doing good, i malled a little to get me started but im pretty happy to say i have got my life in order ^^ I play AQ Worlds off and on, mostly when they bring out new content (i paid flipping $50 so i could be a founder and have some nice limited time only stuff) So yeah. and i still play Travian too so its pretty fun.

So far i got my +4 agi and +3 str armor (200k vs 6m for unsealed) and my BoIs (7m each... what a rip off!) I have some Ugems all lined up and being a VIP pays because ill be getting a limited edition apparel on Nov 3rd. My pet is still really low level (lv4) and im only lv35 myself. I was pretty ticked because you can no longer buy the fork... so that was a pain getting it -.- i just need inca boots and gloves and ill be all set. OH AND GUESS WHAT! Rings have stopped being sold... I PAID 4M FOR A LV30 STR RING!!! so screw the rings -.- so much harder now to find affordable equipts -.-

I'll look for better gloves/boots/armor once i am set up in FC. And Lucas i really REALLY recomend being a voy or something because getting the crus equipts is nothing short of kissing someone's Dick. Then again you could probly build a champ like a crus for 1/2 the $... Duh why didnt i think of that?! Oh well i spent to much money to change my mind now.

So like i said, Mercy on Crimson Sea. see you around! (P.S. Great time for leveling its x2 almost every day!)
Back to top Go down
https://damage.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Crimson Sea FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Sea FTW   Crimson Sea FTW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Sea FTW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries :: Tales Of Pirates Chat-
Jump to: