Mercenaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds and Tales Of Pirates chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any new word about DeathSets?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordSage
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage-Admin
SwordSage

Any new word about DeathSets? Empty
PostSubject: Any new word about DeathSets?   Any new word about DeathSets? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Anyone heard anything new about the death sets?

Can you make them now? (I know you can buy from the item mall)

How do you feel about that anyway? How do you feel that you can mall the death set stuff?
Back to top Go down
https://damage.forumotion.net
BocaYouth
BocaYouth

Any new word about DeathSets? Empty
PostSubject: Death Sets   Any new word about DeathSets? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 am

Dude u culd make death sets like 5 monthes ago its just hella fukin hard. U need to get from abadon and its hard. I know u can get all death equips unsealed from abadon 9-17 (which r all impossible bosses ^^). So they r hard to get. As for version 2.0 FTW they got some pretty cool RUBBERDUCKY coming out. I know there is a new lvling spot for lvl 80+ And at night that place turns into a maze for lvl 80+. Also they r releasing new 85 UNSEALS FTW. (I wont ever get...). But anyway Nate if u wunt some death pro then go to abadon ^^ Ttyl
Back to top Go down

Any new word about DeathSets?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercenaries :: Tales Of Pirates Chat-
Jump to: